- Traditional styles that create a nostalgic feel of good old fashioned fencing.
- No cracking, chipping, peeling, rotting, or fading.
- ‘Good neighbor’ routed design gives you a beautiful look on both sides.
- Will never need to be painted or touched-up.
- Looks new forever.
- LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE GUARANTEE!
White Vinyl Picket Fences
Picket fences are part of the American identity. They have a long and rich history in the USA,
Classic picket fences were made from wooden posts and vertical pickets. The fences served multiple purposes. First, it showed the clear-cut boundaries of the property, it was also originally used to keep livestock out of the gardens, but in modern times with decorative post caps, vinyl picket fence options are all about style.
Vinyl privacy fence panels bring modern materials and some privacy from the neighbors in your backyard oasis.
Vinyl picket fence panels are made from 100% polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and are often recycled material. All of GNG Vinyl products come with a lifetime warranty against yellowing, surface peeling, rotting, splitting, rusting, and flaking, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
VINYL PICKET FENCE INSTALLATION
If you’re a DIY homeowner who’s handy and can handle a fence installation, a fence kit is normally an easy install fence project.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A VINYL PICKET FENCE
- Vinyl fence posts are sturdy and can withstand anything that the normal wood fence can.
- They are virtually impervious to corrosion..
- In terms of durability, vinyl picket fences are the most reliable.They could last you a lifetime if maintained properly.
- Vinyl Picket fences are not suitable as a pool fence.
Feel free to give us a call or fill out our contact form and we will get you a free quote as we discuss your project.
A picket fence is a common choice for fencing in residential properties. It is characterized by vinyl picket fences attached to horizontal rails, creating a classic and decorative design.
Privacy Picket Fence Front Front Yard enhance curb appeal, provide security, define property boundaries, and keep pets & children safe. They also add a charming aesthetic to homes and gardens.
The longevity of a picket fence relies on various factors such as the type of material utilized and the extent of maintenance. Typically, wooden fences can endure for approximately 10 to 20 years with adequate care, whereas vinyl picket fences boast a longer lifespan of 20 to 30 years or even more.