- Unlike wood fencing, our fences gives you a lifetime of enjoyment with no worries about rotting, termites, water stains, and other wear-and-tear.
- Beautiful accent lattice or picket top options
- Routed construction and patented interlocking system provides you with a strong and durable fence, without unsightly brackets, screws, or nails.
- LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE GUARANTEE!
VINYL PRIVACY FENCE PANELS
Fence panels are a great solution for homeowners seeking to create boundaries or enclosures around their property line. Like the picket fence, this fence style is also a staple of the suburban American home, and that’s because they’re functional and aesthetically pleasing. They’re also an interesting part of home improvement that offers significant curb appeal.
But If you’re a homeowner looking to build something that would last long and hold up against tough weather conditions with relatively low maintenance, try the more synthetic option, vinyl fence panels.
VINYL FENCE PANELS
Vinyl fences are made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and most manufacturers offer high-quality products with a lifetime warranty. Vinyl fence costs might dent your pocket, but PVC fencing offers far greater protection against rot, moisture, and pests than other types of fence products.
Vinyl fence panels also offer a much greater variety in color and style. You can get the standard vinyl picket fence panel with the wood theme; the white vinyl fence panels are made specifically to look like a wooden fence.
VINYL PRIVACY FENCE
If you’re the type of person who values privacy, you can opt for the vinyl privacy fence to keep away prying eyes. Vinyl privacy fence panels offer a much greater cover for your property as they’re built to leave almost no gaps between them. One of the most popular choices is the white vinyl privacy fence panels with the vinyl lattice top.
VINYL PRIVACY FENCE INSTALLATION
Vinyl fence installation costs are low; you can even get to building them yourself, like a little fence project you can work on with your family. They are made to be easy enough that practical DIY guidance would be all you need to put them up. The steps are straightforward.
- First, get your tools ready; shovel (or anchor kits for fences with no-dig systems), Post hole digger or auger, Level, Measuring tape, string line, rubber mallet, Screwdriver or drill, Saw (for cutting rails if needed), Concrete mix (for securing posts).
- Next, map out the area with stakes and strings. Confirm your property line and make sure it is following local regulations.
- After that, insert the vinyl fence posts into the ground and ensure they’re vertically straight; this is what the Level is for.
- Attach the top and bottom rails if you opted for the rail vinyl fence option.
- When that’s done, install the vinyl fence panels and secure them with screws. Some panels might need to slide in; the manufacturer would give instructions. Be careful not to tighten the screws excessively so you don’t damage the PVC.
- Install the gates; your package should include your desired vinyl fence gate.
Our top rated vinyl fence panels come with a lifetime warranty because these fences will last for decades, even in the harshest of environments. Give us a call so we can give you a free quote.
Yes, a vinyl privacy fence is worth it due to its durability, low maintenance, and ability to provide long-lasting privacy and aesthetic appeal.
Vinyl is often preferred for privacy fences due to its low maintenance, longevity, and resistance to rot and insects compared to wood.
A vinyl privacy fence typically lasts for 20 to 30 years or more, making it a long-lasting and durable fencing option.